Don't you love that feeling after a long vacation of just being home. Getting caught up on everything and back in your normal routine. I'm not quite there yet, but looking forward to that day. I have been feeling a little disheveled as of lately. No matter what I do I am always 2 steps behind where I need to be. I really hate that. Last night I drove home from a few errands with the sunroof open & windows down. It was 80 degrees outside & really quite nice. I have a feeling I am going to love the summer nights here. The 80 + 90 degree weather is in full force and it's only the first of May. This makes me just a tinsy bit nervous. But as for now, we are loving it.
We are off (for a last minute trip) to Phoenix today. To spend Mother's Day weekend with Ryan's parents. We haven't seen them since Christmas! As much as I just want to be home, we are so excited to (finally) spend some quality time with them. Jeff & Amber & the kids will be there too. It should be a fun weekend.
The past two weeks in snapshots.
Lots of traveling. One year shots. The 2nd Five Guys store (in Vegas) opened. Jenna got married(!!). Davis grew a full head of hair. working long hours. Way too much diet coke over the past 2 weeks. Finally home.

5 comments:
Now to Phoenix!!? You guys are crazy! I'm glad you are having fun... and guess what, I'm going to Phx next Friday- I'll probably just miss you. ;) Enjoy the summer nights- they are the best!
I just got exhausted for you reading this post.
Have fun in Phoenix!
Holy smokes Whitney! You guys are on the go more than we are! (How does Davis sleep when you travel??)
Safe travels & Happy Mother's Day!
next time i'm in vegas i'm committing to going to your alls five guys. i saw one today (i was in phoenix!) and thought of you. i told my sisters that i still needed to try it. so expect a phone call next time we're there!
Post a Comment