6/19/11

Father's Day.



I was in the kitchen cooking dinner tonight,  just happened to look up, just happened to have my camera, and I just happened to snap this picture. I love them and there love for each other. You see that hug, I rarely get that. Ryan on the other hand, gets them daily. This boy just plain loves his Dad, can't say I blame him. It's been two years (exactly) that we found out we were going to be a family of three. Truly the happiest day of our lives. 

Happy Da-da day Ryan, we love you. 

8 comments:

The Alvords said...

That is the sweetest picture ever, melts my heart.

Mara and Jae said...

seriously, sweetest ever.

Bridget said...

adorable.

Jess said...

Sweetest picture!! Oh I love it. So yes I was just talking to Matt and he was saying how awesome Ryan is and what a great time they had! Matt bytheway thinks I am a little crazy for commenting on someone's blog when I didn't even know them :) so sorry it was totally random! But you guys are adorable!! Such a small world!!

jocelyn said...

perfect photo!

Danielle Carroll said...

love this whit. ADORABLE. MISS you xoxo

Wendys Hat said...

Too cute!

scott and linds said...

this is absolutely the most adorable picture!!