For some reason blogger decided to delete this post when I put it up the other day. And I don't have the energy to re-write my story about the completely crazy professional babysitter that tried to get me to hire her. Why are there so many weirdo's out there? Summer is in full force here in the desert. It is 111 degrees today. 111! I have a feeling it won't cool off until maybe September? Sigh. In case you are wondering what Vegas in the summer feels like... go in your bathroom, turn on your blowdryer and put it directly in your face. Today I am thankful for AC and really good deodorant.
Utah. our favorite canyon. new umbrella stroller. lots of face timing with dad. california. swimming. the beach. sunshine. fresh summer produce. date night with the little man. homemade cookies. Karissa came to visit. Davis wore new swim trunks. played tourist on the strip & found a fun new farmer's market.

2 comments:
looks like a crazy-fun month! you have one beautiful little boy, whit :)
What a fun month!! I'm so sad we missed you while we were in Vegas!! It was so last minute, but I had been planning on calling you to hook up! I was just a little too late. ;( One of these days we'll make it happen!
Post a Comment