6/2/11

Memorial Weekend

was full of sunshine, way too much yummy food, and lots of family.  

We grabbed a dozen sprinkles cupcakes in La Jolla (they may or may not have just been for amber & I), Jeff's homemade fresh salsa & we spent our Saturday on Coronado Island. Davis is a true beach bum. He could spend hours on end walking/ sitting/ eating / playing in the sand.  We took a few trips to the club house for swimming and sunshine. Ryan's Sister + husband+ four kids came down for a few days too. It was a completely full house, but oh so fun! We hadn't all been together since Christmas.      

She calls me Whimey, I love her. 
Coronado Island
San Diego
Trying so hard to feed the birds
I think the whole milk is doing its job.
Snacking on sandy food. It didn't even phase them. 
When these brothers get together, there is bound to be competitions, throwing of children & scared mothers.
Thankful for a sister (in law) like her.
cousins
Little Miss Sarah.

8 comments:

mb said...

eat some more cupcakes because you look way too skinny.

also, I can't get over just how cute your little man is!! What a doll.

The Alvords said...

Davis has the cutest boy clothes ever. I just love him. It looks like you guys had another amazing trip! I'm a wee bit jealous but am so glad you got to spend some time on the beach.

BTW, still LOVE my hair! Thank you!

Brady said...

the davis flying through the air picture kills me. his stance is the cutest ever. i looooove coronado. but duh, who doesn't?

Mara and Jae said...

looks so so fun :) you take perfect pics!

Tom & Allie said...

oh man we missed such a great time! i love the pic of davis crying at the pool sipping his capris sun. haha timeless. the one of clara and davis at the pool cracks me up, it looks like she's about to push him in! can't wait for u to move here! xoxoxox

*agreed, and eat more cupcakes. ha ha! you are so beautiful!

LC. said...

Great pictures Whit! You do a great job of capturing the moment. ;) Davis is getting so big! Looks like you guys had so much fun. Did you get your shorts from Old Navy? I just ordered some like that! Super cute. You look awesome! Eat a cupcake when your pregnant with #2.. until then, enjoy it! I only have 4 months left until E's 1 year and I'm not even close to losing all the baby weight!

agirlnamedgay said...

Oh how I love the beach. But I esp love Coronado. You lucky girl! Been meaning to tell you I finally had Five Guys and thought of your little fam- so good! And also I made that bruschetta recipe u gave and holy smokes...amazing. For real. Thank u thank u!

Wendys Hat said...

Cute kids! I'm jealous of your beach day!