6/1/11

We (finally) made our way


And I couldn't be happier. But a small piece of my heart is lonesome for family, friends, my mom, noise, laughs, lots of girl talk, amazing dinners, and chaos. Good thing Grandma and Auntie Karissa are coming to visit us this weekend. 

In the meantime I have two weeks of Oprah (just in case you didn't know who she was + I still refuse to accept the fact that her show has ended) shows, a completely full DVR list of all my favorite shows, laundry + a teething (curse you bottom molars), sick baby to keep me busy. Thank goodness for pandora to sing me through my day. I should probably squeeze in a trip to the grocery store as well, considering I threw away our entire fridge last night upon arrival. Note to self: Make sure you throw away all of your produce before leaving for two weeks. 

3 comments:

Jess said...

Ok I promise I am not a crazy stalker, but I am friends with cute Cami Hickox and found your blog through hers and just love it! I left a previous comment but it was on an old post so Im not sure if you got it .... but I have to ask where you got your gorgeous necklace that you wear that is the gold, delicate chain with a tiny gem in it ... I have been looking forever for something just like that! You have amazing taste and love all your posts ... hope you don't mind :)

Kelly said...

Good note to self Whitney. Karissa and I can't wait to come see you. We just have to see Davis every couple weeks now or we can't stand it. I just miss him so much! Promise me while we are there this weekend you will make your amazing bruschetta!
Love you - see you soon.

Unknown said...

Yay!! for being home! There is nothing like it! You have been one busy mom! I hope those bottom molars come in soon! Sad I missed you while you were here. But hey, 6 more weeks right?