7/15/11

My favorite things for July.

I must say, my favorite thing about July, save Independence Day, is the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. Honestly, It does funny things to my emotions. All of the sudden I am a 5 year old little girl in a candy store that can barely contain my excitement. With that said, I have a love/ hate relationship with the Anniversary Sale. Love all the great deals (seriously most everything is almost half off), lots of cute new clothes, shoes, accessories, and so many new ideas for fall. On the flip side I completely hate that It makes me want an entire new wardrobe! Sigh. 

Deep breathe, let's begin... 



This pencil skirt in yellow raisin with this shirt tucked in, in Ivory. Obsessed! I feel like both could go with so much.
This dress. Especially with black tights this Fall. It's classic & simple. 
Loving everything about this tunic and this sweater (which is already sold out in my favorite tan/ black stripe color).
These boots are a must have for this fall & winter. Below the knee boots are back this season!
Completely loving everything about this shoe. Dress it up, dress it down. 
I think everyone needs a pair of black skinny jeans like this. So classic with boots, heels, or flats.
This skirt with a plain colored tucked in tee. 
Loving this dress as a cover up for the pool. Simple and flowy
This t-shirt is a must have in the Black or Taupe color. Also looks great tucked into a pencil skirt.
A fun and cute top like this always looks great with jeans.
This truly is the best V-neck tee. Will last you forever! Scrunched on the sides, so it's flattering on everyone.
Loving this blazer. Black & brown together! It will go with so much. 
These earrings. Simple enough to go with everything in your wardrobe. 
Have you heard of this? It has literally transformed my skin. Along with this & this. I have never (in my life) had healthier, brighter, and acne free skin. 
And for little Davis, I am loving these shoes and this shirt.  

Hopefully this doesn't overwhelm you like it did me! My hope is that you will find at least one or two great deals on items you actually need for the coming months. So hurry up and get your buns down there, or order online, Nordstrom will return anything no questions asked. The good stuff goes fast!

7 comments:

Bridget said...

I can honestly say I have never been to that sale before. My mom growing up wouldn't let us buy clothes from there bc it was too expensive (as if they didnt have the money) and now she takes my nieces to anthropologie lol

agirlnamedgay said...

must get that gray and black sweater. done and done. seriously, nordstroms needs to hire you for their advertising department.

Anonymous said...

Where do you buy the Vital C serum? Im looking online and cant find a retailer? Thanks again for all the favorites.

Whitney said...

My esthetician/ friend Cami (www.allthingslovely.com) is who referred me to it. Feel free to contact her for more info. She is my all knowing source for skin. :)

Not sure where you live, but Garden Day Spa & Salon in Bountiful, Utah is where I got mine. Hope this helps!

Jess said...

These are my favorite posts of yours ... I think you need to do them more! Ok so I am just like you with the sale ... it seriously is like Christmas :) I grew up going to it every year with my mom and sisters and that is what got me started. I love it all but my favorite is the pencil skirt and the sheer tie top ... got them both! Loved the yellow skirt but didn't work on my skin tone so I did the magenta one ... love!!

Les said...

Will you just dress me? Lol.

Anonymous said...

Love this list! I wish I wasn't pregnant so I could get that cute pencil skirt! Ugh. Will you please do a list next July when I'm not prego? Thanks! :)