I feel like we've been gone for a month, or maybe two. Seriously! Davis slept a grand total of 15 hours last night. I think we are all happy to finally be home.
My mind is kind of racing & I feel like there are a million things I want to say about our trip, but not sure where to even begin. It was really fun & so busy! It was hard going back to see my Mom in a new house, and my Dad in his house, and boxes everywhere, and it just kind of felt like chaos (both good & bad) everywhere we went. I think we were occupied almost every minute of everyday. Which was maybe a good thing? Poor little Davis is such a good sport. Not sure how we got so lucky with him! We got to see so many friends, help my mom unpack/ clean/ move into her new condo, we took Davis to his very first water park (he was in heaven), we celebrated the 24th of July in Bountiful, did lots & lots of hair, took Davis to his first movie (since when was he that old?!), Davis went to his first concert & completely loved it, Clara turned two & had the most adorable bubble party, enjoyed a girls night with old high school friends, & we finished off our trip with a spur of the moment get a way because we just needed a minute away.
Can I just tell you how much I love the mountains, I love them. And Park City in the summertime, there is just nothing better (when you live in the desert) than 80 degree weather & cool summer nights. Especially when spent with friends that you just love like them. We stayed here at The Westgate Resort & Spa. We swam, ate delicious pizza here, hit up the giant Farmer's Market on Main Street, did not take ourselves seriously once, and had the best nights sleep of our life (I think it's time for a new bed & mattress). We also found a yummy new brunch spot here (thanks to Cami). It was the perfect end to a wonderful, busy & long trip. And oh my goodness, Davis... well, he is practically a new child, but I will save that for another day & another post.
Davis' First time watching Fireworks!
Clara turns 2!
These two boys stood up here for a good half hour yelling/ squawking/ entertaining everyone that walked by.
Touching the dirtiest thing in the hotel room. Gross! Who are his parents?
Their first time in a bounce house. Let's just say he threw the biggest tantrum of his life when we pulled him out 30 minutes later.




4 comments:
Lots of comments. First off (and totally inappropriate) is it wrong when you're jealous of a 14 yr olds boobs? cuz I am. 2) how can i get your energy whit? for real. 3)i think davis and mason are destined to be BFFs. Obvi. 4) And their mamas together are absolute double knock outs. just saying!
Looks like so much fun and great job taking pics! You re actually going to remember all these whirlwind months you're having! xoxo
So cute Whit!!! I am loving all these pictures! It looks like you guys had a great time here and in Park City and seriously Mason and Davis are so stinking cute!! Glad I finally got to meet you!! :)
Genius. Way more fun than the mission reunion.
These photos are so great, Whit! you're getting so great with your camera.
I love that you & Ryan seem to have a zillion friends wherever you go. Gives me hope that maybe Mike & I will make a few in TX...
Post a Comment