That's one month away from going into nursery (at our church), which means he is practically in Pre-school, and then off to Kindergarten, and then taking a girl to prom, and then off to college! Okay, maybe I'm being slightly dramatic. But still, Seventeen months! Ohmygoodness.
He is speaking full blown sentences, currently learning spanish & french, working on his mathematic skills, and changes his own diapers (joking obviously). Don't you love those parents though?
At Seventeen months he is Hurricane Davis. I turn my head for 4.2 seconds and he has destroyed an entire room. I have a feeling this is only going to get worse from this point on. He has a personality as big as his 95th percentile head. He runs everywhere. Walking was so two months ago. He has a full new set of teeth! He can pretty much chew anything these days. His extensive vocabulary consists of mama, dada, hi, bow wow (in a low deep voice), ickle ickle ickle (when he tickles you), & non stop gibberish all day long. He proudly points to his nose, ears, & mouth on command. Sesame Street, particularly Elmo's World, is his favorite. I have yet to figure out why, but he is mesmerized by that little red puppet, which has been a tremendous life saver this past month with all of our traveling. He still likes to cuddle and give lots of loves. When I ask for a kiss he grabs my head with both hands & holds his mouth wide open up to my face. He truly is the sweetest.
I am so going to be one of those mothers who thinks no one will ever be good enough for my Davis! I am hopeful that his teenage years will change that. As for now, I can continue to think that in my eyes he is perfect, just perfect.
/Photos were taken last week in Utah while playing in Grandma's yard for one of the last times/


6 comments:
You are gorgeous and Davis is to die for. I love you both. I can't believe what a little man he is turning into!
He is so adorable! Berkley also loves Elmo! She'll say "Emmo! Lalala!" I don't know what it is. Her new favorite is Yo Gabba Gabba. It's a super weird show but she loves it! Maybe Davis would too!
Seriously!! you both are such babes!! I miss you so much already!!
you're making fun of me. not cool whit. not cool. you know addison will never live up to davis howes, that's why i have to talk up my daughter. and plus, she's a genius AND speaks in full blown sentences, AND speaks spanish (i'll work on french), BUT she doesn't change her diaper b/c she is already potty trained at 18 months. yeah. she's pretty much amazing. ;)
you're like one of the most amazing and beautiful mamas i know ---- with one of the most amazing and beautiful babies i know. the steeles heart the howes. :*
These pictures look amazing! Do you mind saying what lenses you use on your camera you use? You're family is to die for cute and I love your blog!
Oh my goodness, you are the sweetest! I really don't know hardly anything about photography.
We have a Nikon D3000 from Costco. It came with two different lenses. A regular one & a zoom one (55-200mm). I like to use the zoom one best, I feel like it helps me focus on certain things better, and I try to only take pictures when the lighting is just right. Seeing as how the only setting I know is auto. :)
Post a Comment