8/4/11

He speaks

(kind of).


As of lately this is what we hear all day everyday. We finally caught a glimpse of it on video while driving yesterday. I love him & his ability to communicate.  He is clearly very passionate about his thoughts. 
                            
                                  
                                         
                                                                 Untitled from Whitney Howes on Vimeo.

10 comments:

Bridget said...

I cant stop laughing. HE is SOOO expressive with his eyes and i just adore him

emilyy said...

Love it. Mitch does the same thing. It is so fun when they strart trying to communicate.

mb said...

AH! I just died of the cute.

Jenna Rabe said...

Haha how funny! I love it when they start squawking!! He's such a cute boy! Miss you all!

jocelyn said...

oh my gosh i love it! i always wonder if they think they are actually saying something or if they just like to hear the babble. my favorite part is when he raises his little arm while saying something…just to drive the point home.

The Alvords said...

Hahahaha he is so cute I can't stand it! This seriously cracked me up. I LOVE HIM!!!

Emily said...

Hahaha... that is hilarious! What a cutie.

Cailey & Brady said...

He is the CUTEST!

Callie said...

I love baby jibberish! Also, we have those same snack cups. They are the best!

k. said...

Amazing. He clearly had so much to say! And was passionate about it. :)

I love Ryan's initial commentary, too. :)