We went to California and found the most beautiful neighborhood to build a home in (fingers are crossed!). We celebrated our third anniversary with a quick get a way to La Jolla. We flew to Salt Lake. Took a wonderful trip to the State Fair with friends. I worked four long days doing hair at the salon. Finally made my mother this yummy bruschetta. We celebrated a beautiful wedding this weekend and got to catch up with lots of really good family & friends we have not seen in ages. And somewhere in the middle of all this, I have been (as my sister would say) a crazy lady helping my mom to clean, organize & unpack. Oh and I failed to mention, that the other night I got an email from our landlord saying that she found new renters and we must be out by October 15th. That's one, two, three, four weeks away. Four! I suppose I really only have three weeks though considering I am extending my trip another week to help my mom. Stress! I think this could actually come true. Gypsies or tavelinig hippies? People, This is a very real possiblity.
But things always just seem to work out, don't they? Don't they?!
My sweet baby is practically a toddler. Running around everywhere, communicating & understanding things. I love, love, love this stage. He is just so fun. There is no other way to describe it. And all his new facial expressions... I die! They are my very favorite. This picture below (taken while boarding our flight last week) captures him perfectly at nineteen months.
Happy Traveler + Happy Boy (when kept on a proper sleeping schedule)
4 comments:
Holy smokes, Whit! You are flying around like always! And you're building now vs. renting?! How fun! I want more details. Let's chat soon, yes? In the midst of all the chaos. :)
Craziness! You guys have always been go-go-go, even when you lived in sleepy Santa Monica :) Hope you get to build an awesome house - so jealous!
And my little guy is just a teeny bit younger than yours, and it IS the most fun! I love it too! You're totallllly right about the sleep schedule though - that can make them wacko.
Fun to keep up with you guys and pretend like I have a cool life like you!
Whit you two are traveling fools. I love reading of all the places you go to! I wish you lived closer so that I could come help you pack for the move!! Keep me posted on what happens in cali, my fingers are crossed for you! xoxo
my goodness girl. life wouldn't be life without all the craziness, right?? keep us updated, as i'm sure blogging is at the top of your to-do's :)
Post a Comment