1/16/12

My favorite things for January

After a few minutes of (aggressively) eating Davis' French Fries the other night, Ryan, with wide eyes  said... "Yikes, you are reminding me of Chris Farley when he did his SNL skit", I didn't know what he was talking about until we got home and he showed me this. 

                             
I would be mad at him, but looking back I can see the resemblance.


Can I tell you what I love most about the styles this winter/ spring? All this color! Whether it's in pants, shoes, bags, jewelry or a fun scarf... adding a "pop" of color to your outfit is the thing to do right now, and I love it. I even wore white pants twice last week and it's January. Chase away those winter blues with something fun, bright & new this month. Even if its just painting your nails. 

Obsessing over this cardigan. Sadly, they are sold out in my favorite color. 
 These are my favorite new pants thrown with this top and these perfect leopard flats
Loving this maxi dress with a solid colored cardigan like this
This sweatshirt in every color. 
Can't get enough of this belt with a flowy dress or top. I'm in love.
This top is simply perfect when thrown with a colored jean.
Loving how this top looks when thrown with pearls or some bright flats like these
Loving these colored toothpick jeans with this top.
This top with denim or white skinny jeans and simple flats 
Throw in a pop of color to any outfit this winter with this scarf, these earrings, or these fun boots.
You can't beat the price of this beach/ pool bag
Let's all dream of being on a tropical island wearing this dress & these shades. 
I have yet to find a mascara more amazing than this! 
Choose a fun color from essies latest collection (size matters & brooch the subject are my fav)


5 comments:

.kaitlyn. said...

oooooo I love/hate when you post your favorite things. So many cute things... not enough $ haha.

Jess said...

Oh how I have missed these!! Seriously Whit I LOVE everything!! I am dying for that striped dress! Sure have missed your blogging!

Lindsey Jefferies said...

My favorite posts ever! I love your style!! Glad you are back blogging. I've missed it. Love you!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the post. I have 4 kids and don't get to browse much. Now its like a have a shopping list of fabulous things and I didn't have to do any of the work. Also, my sisters and I love the Chris farley sketch. It never gets old.

Callie said...

I'm so glad you're blogging again! Looking forward to possibly a maternity favorite things post soon? :)