Excuse me while I play catch up for a minute.
It was 85 degrees (January 1st) the day we came home from Vacation. We walked out of church, I looked at Ryan & said, I am never leaving this place. We really love Temecula! It's filled with lots of running & walking trails, amazing vineyards, beautiful parks, the nicest people & the freshest produce you have ever tasted.
At almost 23 months, Davis feeds the ducks.



3 comments:
I want to live there..correction.. I neeeeeed to live there! can't believe how big davis is!! and my babes are right behind him... does that mean I need to get pregnant soon?....
Ahh so fun. Buddy is getting so big! I can't believe he will be two next month. Sheesh. So glad your feeling better! I can't wait to see you next weekend! HOLLA...eeeehheheh it's going to be so fun.
I get giddy every time I start to think about it!
He is so darling.
Post a Comment