One day when I have longer than five minutes, I will sit down and write about my sweet (almost) two year old. He has turned into a little man over night, and I just kind of love it. I find myself staring at him in awe on a daily basis thinking, "Who is this child?" Speaking words, communicating, wants to do everything himself, making me laugh. Where did my baby go? I love him & get really, really overwhelmed some days thinking about how on earth I could possibly love another one as much as I love my sweet Davis. It's possible, right?
At seventeen weeks, I successfully kept my prenatal vitamin down for the first time this week. Happy! I am off (in just one short hour) for a much needed girls weekend with the sweetest friends (!!). And will be eating my heart out now that I can actually keep down food. Before I head out, I had to post these photos from the first week in January. It was 80 degrees on Coronado. 80! With no wind, and that is just kind of a miracle. We took full advantage by hitting up the beach (& yummy mexican in Old Town) twice that week. I felt really good about sitting on the beach in my swimsuit in January.
Side note: My dear friend shared this article with me the other week & I just really loved it. Maybe one of my favorite articles yet. It's been a rough couple months, and let me tell you I couldn't stop the tears as I read this. Sometimes, it's simply nice to know that I'm doing okay as a mom. Read & Enjoy -Don't Carpe Diem.
It takes him a good 45 minutes to adjust to the sand, hence the tippy toe walking.
14 weeks on Coronado








6 comments:
Oh my goodness. I'm so jelous! I totally need to move somewhere warmer!
that last picture of you and your sweet belly is so pretty :)
can't wait to trade this ny winter for a so cal one! you look great whit!
I haven't been checking up on blogs in quite a while, so what a fun post for me to come to! We enjoyed some good beach time this past month too. The weather was just too nice! That last picture of you and that TINY belly is just so beautiful! I need to remember to take more pics next time around.
you are simply adorable!
Your life is perfect!! And I LOVE all your pictures!! They're totally fabulous!
Post a Comment