I think I have sat down every night for the past two weeks to catch up on my blogging and inevitably the couch & a little late night snack/ or me falling asleep at 8pm win every time. I am so behind! I am tired/ lack serious motivation past the hour of 7pm. I suppose baby number two will do that to you? Or at least that's what I tell myself.
We got home from Utah last tuesday. Ryan, Davis & I took what may be our last trip back to Utah before we become a family of 4. Four! That just sounds ginormous doesn't it? I somehow managed to do 18 clients in 2 1/2 days (my hips & lower back were not so happy with me). We got to see 2 beautiful snow storms, and then enjoyed the 70 degree weather our last day. You have to love Utah in the Spring. We celebrated Uncle Tyler's birthday, played with a few of our favorite friends and ate at yummy new restaurants. Davis was in heaven with all the attention from Grandma & my siblings. Ryan & I even got in a few date nights. Going back to Salt Lake is anything but relaxing for us, but it's always one of my favorite trips.
Remember these pictures from a year ago? I swear this was yesterday. And now he's two, and I am pregnant again! Sometimes I feel like I blink and another week or month has already gone by. Which means before I know it Davis will be a brother and I will be a mother to two. So moments like these are not to be taken for granted. I love our tradition of taking pictures together in front of our first home & our first barn with my first born, even if I did have to bribe him with fruit snacks to get out of the car and stand here for five seconds with me before we rushed off (literally) to a birthday dinner with Uncle Tyler. Sometimes life & moments are anything but perfect, but I'm glad I get to remember them. I love watching my sweet Davis grow into a boy & truly feel honored to be called his mother.
Davis, Mama & Baby at 24 weeks



3 comments:
so cute whit! you're gonna be such an awesome momma of two :)
so so so cute & your bun looks perfect!
such cute pictures. and you look great. you will be a great mother of two handsome sons. i can't believe you did 18 people that quick while being pregnant. i would have died...hope you recovered ok. ;)
Post a Comment