I spoke at our church (in sacrament) on Sunday and at 9 months pregnant I could barely lean in to reach the microphone without squishing my super pointy, poking out belly. I finally opted for a side position, with my face turned toward the audience. Embarrassing? Yes. No one should have to public speak when that pregnant. But after two weeks of stressing about it, I can finally breathe again! Speaking of stress, I swear I have been one big ball of it lately. Is it pregnancy? Am I just crazy? Can I blame it on all these raging hormones? My poor husband, bless his heart for putting up with me. I can barely get a homemade dinner whipped up more than once a week (bless Trader Joe's!), how on earth am I going to find the time to do this & everything else with two? Deep Breaths, Deep breaths.
This support belt is my new BFF. I let out a slight sigh every time I have to strap that baby on. Baby boy is low and so straight out, like hanging on for dear life! We got a new car last week, and I have officially entered mommy status with my 7+ passenger ride. Furniture & lots of baby things have been ordered & my to do lists are getting slightly smaller. My doctors appointments are down to every week, and Davis & I have officially retired from going to Costco by ourselves. This is getting official. Only 4 ish more weeks!
Oh! And my sister in law made the most amazing Roasted peach lemonade for our Memorial Day BBQ. She tends to just whip things up like that because she is that amazing in the kitchen. She paired it with san pellegrino to add a little bubbly to the lemonade and served it in a sugar dipped glass. It was a party in my mouth. A perfect addition to kicking off summer.
We had the yummiest brunch with family at the most beautiful winery to start off our holiday weekend.
At 36 weeks my pants clearly don't stay up very well & I'm keeping it extra classy with my support belt partly showing. Oops!


8 comments:
Your belly is so stinking cute! Aww! I know you probably don't feel very cute but you really are!
You look so cute!! Love those pants missy!!
Ok what kind of CAR did you get?!! Minivan?! haha!
Love you....baby is almost here...wooo hooo
You look incredible Whit!! I love your positive attitude! Hope to see you this weekend, love you!
Oh Whit I love you!! You seriously look gorgeous and I am dying over you in those pants!! SO CUTE!!
I am so proud of you, Ryan, Davis and the new little guy! You are the idol family for us and I hope one day I can have something you guys have! Keep up the good work and I hope I can see you all soon! Stay strong! I'm so proud of you! Love you whit!!!
You're adorable! I totally spoke in sacrament meeting 2 weeks before baby girl came so I totally know the feeling! I thought how rude of them to ask the most pregnant girl in the ward to stand up and speak in front of everyone. Oh well.
I also love that you admitted to peeing a little in your previous post! I had a really nasty cough the last month of my pregnancy which was bad news for my bladder!
I'm sorry to inform you that things will only get busier after baby #2 comes. I feel like I've been going a million miles an hour and my to do list only gets longer! Good luck, I know you'll do great!
Um you're wearing real pants at the very end of pregnancy?! Fairly certain that's unusual in & of itself - of course they won't stay up! :)
i am obsessed with your whole outfit! seriously you look amazing.
Post a Comment