6/4/12

My favorite things for June


37 weeks. Baby boy & I are officially full term! And do you know what, we still don't have a name. Or I should say, I have names & Ryan has names, but we just can't seem to agree on one. Help! How did you settle on a name with your little ones? I am getting really nervous baby may come home with no name. Fingers crossed he doesn't make his debut too early. 

With summer in full force (& a pregnant body) Maxi skirts/ dresses & anything comfy are high on my list these days. I am loving the simplicity of throwing on a maxi dress or skirt with a tee, pair with some fun sandals & minimal accessories and you are good to go. Effortless style that is simple & comfy. Just the way I like it. 

Happy Summer!




This dress in coral is too beautiful.
Obsessing over this sandal.
A go to sweater like this and this are perfect for those summer nights.
You will want to live in these lounge pants. Seriously.
 This sandal because it's on sale would be perfect with these mint jeans. 
This skirt is a staple. A fun length, super flattering & so comfy, also available in Grey. 
This dress with a simple cardigan. Would also make a great cover up too.
The perfect (& versatile) dress when thrown with a cardigan/ jacket & accessories. Loving this. 
Loving these perfect green earrings. 
If money were no object I would be purchasing these amazing shades.
Saw this dress on my friend over the weekend & it was perfect! Also loving this one (hooray for sleeves).
The perfect sun hat is found here and I'm loving this striped tote. 
This is my very favorite iphone case cover. Stays on, not too bulky, great price & lots of fun prints.  
This maxi skirt (in Blu Marine & Charcoal) is a must have! So soft & on sale.   
You can't beat the price of this carry all tote for the summer!   

5 comments:

agirlnamedgay said...

i'm so excited that baby man's debut is right around the corner...if only he had a name! So so hard- good luck!

ps my iphone cover just broke. i'm loving that anchor one from your link. i just might have to....!!!

Jess said...

Oh yay for a baby soon!! We also cannot compromise on a name .... so hard right!? I seriously LOVE these posts!! I just bought the brown steve madden sandals at the Nordstrom sale .... LOVE!!

kimberlee shaffer said...

I can't wait to see this beautiful baby of yours. Please let me know if Ryan is in my neck of the woods anytime soon as well!

If it is any consolation we didn't name all 3 kids till we met them. We are just those kind of people. Sometimes it helps to put a name to a face(=
xoxo

k. said...

I have that Nordstrom dress! So cute.

Your lists are fun. But always make me want to spend lots & lots of money (Mike is very appreciative!).

Laura Burtis said...

You don't know me, but I've been following your blog for a while (I hope you don't mind ;)). I LOVE your Favorite things posts, I seriously look forward to them every month! And honestly end up buying at least one thing from your lists :) This time, I got the Nordy's maxi skirt and I'm completely smitten with it! You have absolutely FABULOUS taste!