6/18/12

40 weeks

I've been dilated to a 3/4 and 70% effaced for the past two weeks. Sleep has been minimal & major cleaning/ nesting/ over organizing has been taking place. My bathroom is stocked with diaper-esq maxi pads & lots of this. Hospital bag is packed, infant car seat is strapped into place, guests are arriving today and I am on my way to my last Doctor appointment this morning. We still don't have/ agree on a name (I'm hoping for some miraculous inspiration or that my husband will just give in to me). Other than that, I think I can finally say we are ready for this sweet baby boy to make his debut! 

This is really happening people!    


Baby boy & I were"Sprinkled" with love (& lots of cupcakes) by the sweetest ladies in Temecula. Tiny clothes. 38 week belly. Pregnant women/ new moms deserve a handicap parking pass. Fresh flowers for our guests. Learned how to make & bottle my sister in laws to die for Jam. 39 week belly. Father's Day Napping (I envy his ability to nap). Last Family outing picking blueberries. 

9 comments:

Verna said...

I love your belly! It doesn't look very comfortable but it is super cute! ; ) Enjoy your sweet baby boy!

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness. your belly really sticks staright out.You look great. Ive never seen someone so tiny all over with a little missle belly. Fingers crossed it happens soon. Good Luck.

Cami @ All Things Lovely said...

hahah I love anonymous's comment...it really is a "missle belly". I love it! it's the cutest...hoping baby shows his sweet little face soon...for your sake...and mine cause I'm dying to see him! Looks like you're all set! I can't believe it!
xox

Jess said...

Oh Whit I can't even stand it!! I want to see the little guy and I seriously don't know how you do it ... I would be SO miserable! Good thing you look amazing!! I am so excited for you and can't wait to see what his name ends up being :) Make sure you let me know when he has arrived!! Love ya and good luck!!!

Holly said...

Love your belly! Good luck to you! Can't wait to see pictures of your new little one!

Wendys Hat said...

Ah! We are waiting too! He's been in there long enough now!

Whitney Nelson said...

So, so adorable Whit! I love all the pictures. Can't wait for baby #2! xoxo

Anonymous said...

you look like you haven't gained an ounce (lucky you!)! you look stunning! hope this little man shows up soon!

Anonymous said...

I love the collage! Did you find a website??