7/13/12

One week old

He eats, sleeps, poops & repeats. 
We really haven't heard a peep from him unless its bath time or time to eat.
I stare at him for hours a day. 
Davis asks to hold "bee bee" first thing every morning. 
We are completely in love.   

4 comments:

Mara and Jae said...

these cute pictures just make me want to snuggle his cute face!! enjoy your newborn, mama :)

agirlnamedgay said...

I love these pictures of him. He has about the most luscious cheeks I've ever seen. Love to hear how much you're enjoying him!

Cami @ All Things Lovely said...

Baby!!! I love him!
I love all your darling pic's...i hope you make a cute little baby book! They are all so perfect!
So glad it's going smooth with two
xo

Nic & Spence said...

These are all beautiful! What a perfect little angel. I am so happy for you, Ryan, and Davis! Bennett looks absolutely adorable