8/24/12

63 days old.

He's exactly nine weeks tonight! I have a feeling we are going to be celebrating his first birthday in the blink of an eye. 

Davis calls him huu-n-eee, huu-n-ee (honey), every time he cries, in the sweetest voice you have ever heard. We really need to get it on video! He is extra chunky & loves to smile. He's a happy baby, except when mom decides to eat spicy mexican or anything that doesn't quite settle with him (it's so hard to know what not to eat!). Poor thing cried screamed for a solid 45 minutes, several times this afternoon over his upset tummy. Thank goodness for Dad's who come home from work early on Fridays to rescue their almost crazy wife & take her out to dinner. Poor Bennett, hopefully tomorrow's a better day.

After 3+ months of waiting, Bennett's Rocking chair finally arrived earlier this week! Davis loves to climb up on it & read stories. Today he insisted on reading to Bennett & got a little frustrated that Bennett couldn't hold up the book on his own. Watching these two together does funny things to my heart. Love that I get to spend my days with them, even if they do make me half crazy.  



12 comments:

The Clarks said...

LOVE that rocking chair!! Definitely worth the wait!

agirlnamedgay said...

I love that chair too! and makes for such a cute photo op! glad you had ryan to come to your rescue- it's amazing how quickly a screaming baby can make you want to go crazy.

jocelyn said...

love his chair, love him! what a cute little chunk.

RachelBarker said...

Umm... Pretty sure he is changing over night!! Didn't I just see him!? He is just scrumptious :) THANK GOODNESS for dads to come to the rescue!! Oh and I'm in LOVE with the chair!!!!!

corrine said...

okay your boys are just too cute for words and i'm DYING over your chair! where is it from?!

Mara and Jae said...

such cute pictures whitney. and that chair? i'm dying, and i just know jae would be dying even more than me! where is it from??

Nic & Spence said...

this is way too precious. I love that chair. And I love that you can just feel the love that you have for these boys through everything that you say. You're a great mom Whit! I hope Im like you one day. Love ya!

Cami @ All Things Lovely said...

they kill me...they are too cute! how is that possible to have TOO cute of kids! you have accomplished it my friend.
Love and miss your guts...mason asks at least once a week where Davis is.

xo

.kaitlyn. said...

oh he is so big. what a cutie!!!! cant wait to see him again sometime.

Whitney said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Whitney said...

Corrine & Mara, Thank you! It is the Empire Rocker by Nurseryworks. There are lots of different stores that sell it, but I got mine through Layla Grace.

The Alvords said...

Those boys of yours kill me. I can't get over their beauty. Oh, and I LOVE your poof.