9/1/12

Penny

My dearest friend Kami lost her 21 month old niece Penny, earlier this week unexpectedly in a terrible accident. They live here in Southern California. 

Her sweet mom Jill said this...  


"Finding peace in Gods amazing creation. I know Penny is here with me to her favorite place. Let it be known to all that read this, that I have a testimony in the lord Jesus Christ. As I wish my sweet Penny was here today walking the beach with me like we did so many times, I know the lord walks with her now. Penny hold his hand now, your brother." 
-Jill Thomas 

I share this with you today to strengthen you! Jill, You are an inspiration to mothers everywhere. May we all find the strength & faith that Jill has for the gospel & her sweet Penny. When talking to Kami, she asked me to tell the world about this little girl & let her change the world. She came here for a reason & a purpose. To strengthen our testimony. Letting us know that Christ lives. Families, relationships & the gospel are the only thing that matter. Thank you for teaching us what life is all about Penny. Please pray for this family to heal & be comforted. 


If you would like to donate for funeral expenses, which they thought would be covered by life insurance, but sadly are not, please go here.