That's how much Bennett weighed this morning at the doctor. My goodness! I'm not sure where this boy is getting his chub from, but I am loving every inch of it. He's healthy, happy, mellow, sweet, easy going & clearly doesn't skip a meal. He discovered his hands, loves to giggle, always drooling, slowly grabs & holds anything he can focus on & gets really big eyes when his crazy (um, hilarious) older brother comes screaming, "hi beeebeee, hi beeebeee" and smothers his face in wet kisses. Bennett, you are a good sport.
Davis all of the sudden is speaking in sentences! Non. Stop. All. Day. Long. I love it & can't get enough of him lately. He is just plain hilarious! I really love this stage he's at. He loves to count to ten on his blocks, and then knock them all down. He knows all of his colors & we are working on his ABC's. He is either singing or talking about something 99% of his awake hours. Loves to repeat the same things about 50 times in a row & Loves to ROAR in Bennett's face like a dinosaur (poor second child). Aside from coming up & trying to bite Bennett's toes whenever I'm holding him on my hip, he really is the sweetest big brother.
I've mastered trips to Costco & the grocery store (the ergo carrier is saving me). Running errands with both is getting easier (save carrying a 17.5lb baby in his carseat!). Both boys take a solid three hour nap at the same time every afternoon (hallelujah!). I have been cooking real meals more than once a week & we're all still alive.
I'm slightly obsessed with these two boys, as I suppose I should be.









6 comments:
Beautiful little boys! I love how he is such a chunk! chunky babes are the best!
His arms........are to die for! Those boys love their momma :)
two of the cutest little boys around Whit! you are one lucky momma!
so glad you guys are surviving! (I knew you would! YOU are awesome at this mom stuff)
miss you like crazy
xo
oh my. cutest boys ever.
so adorable...i think i could eat little bennett's cheeks! but i won't, don't get nervous. so glad you're feeling at a good place with these two boys. you are a good mama, whit!
They are just too adorable.
Post a Comment