10/13/12

My Favorite Things for October


Halloween is in almost two weeks, which means it will be Thanksgiving (& then Christmas) before we know it! Even though its going to be back in the 90's next week, I am dreaming of pulling out my sweaters, boots & all things fall. I really love where we live, but there is just something about having 4 seasons. I miss it! I have been homesick this past month for Utah, the leaves & my mom's hot cocoa. On a very random side note, I found the worlds best nursing bra & will be doing a favorite things post for baby/ mama that I will hopefully get up soon. 

Happy Fall!  

How gorgeous is this top (in polka dots!) or this? Pair with a colored pencil skirt or your favorite jeans.
How great is this sweater!
I could live in This comfy top. Perfect with flats, leggings or skinny jeans & this fun neckace. 
This top with this necklace! A staple for fall/ winter.
Loving this fun top. Dress it up tucked into a pencil skirt or down with jeans & flats. 
This dotted shirt & this one are so cute! You can't beat the price.
Your brows needs this. My absolute favorite!
Loving this cozy sweater. Have you heard of this website? The prices are amazing.
Loving everything about this pretty shoe. The leopard is fun too.
I have been asked numerous times if these earrings (in gold) are real diamonds. Pretty & simple!
Saw these on my girlfriend the other day & was loving how great they looked (this pic doesn't do justice). 
These pretty boots with skinny jeans or leggings & a chunky sweater.  
This sweater over a collared shirt or plain tee. Loving all the colors!
My girlfriend just ordered these shoes (they come from Taiwan!) & loves them! Can't wait to order a pair.
Let me change your life with this cereal. Amazing! You can only find it at Walmart. 
This is my very favorite hair product. Use on wet or dry hair. Gives you incredible shine without weighing your down! 

8 comments:

BTM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
BTM said...


I love your style! These are some of my favorite posts of yours!! I am so excited to hear about your nursing bra!! I had my son at the same time as you and have had such a hard time finding the right nursing bra! I can't wait for your next post! Happy Sunday :)

Jess said...

Seriously I NEED that polka dot shirt from Jcrew!! I am praying it comes back in, in my size! Love, love, love these posts!! I really look forward to reading these! Love ya Whit!!!! P.S. I just bought that downeast sweater yesterday and it is amazing!

Anonymous said...

Thanks, love your favorites!

corrine said...

oh please post about the nursing bra and baby/mama stuff ASAP!! :) i need to buy a good nursing bra like yesterday. i can't wait to hear which one you like!

Mara and Jae said...

those "diamond" earrings are gorgeous! you have such amazing taste in everything :)

agirlnamedgay said...

Once when Laura was doing my hair, she was all "has whitney never told you about pureology shine? I'm shocked!" i just might have to try it after all!

RachelBarker said...

Love it all!