3/11/13

My Favorite Things for March.


Grandma was in town last week! Which is always happy news. We made my favorite White Chicken Enchiladas with Green Chile Sour Cream Sauce & found my new favorite fluffy pancake recipe. We ate out one too many times & tried our hardest to convince my mother to move in with us and be our nanny. Grandma's really are the best! It's amazing how much more you appreciate your own mother & her love & sacrifices, the older you get. I really love watching our relationship grow & can't wait to have that one day with my own daughter. Now, to the point of this post- I have completely missed doing my favorite things these past few months! It's sort of like therapy for me to take a minute, zone out & find some of my favorites. The pastels, florals, soft colors, neutrals & a few bright pops of color. I am really loving this Springs transition to warmer clothes. 


I really love Jcrew for swimsuits- Amazing quality, good coverage & classic styles. I love this! 
Dying over these spring/ summer shoes!
This sun hat (in navy) is a must! However, I like the price of this better.
 This perfect aviator & this simple shirt (dress it up with a blazer) are always favorites. 
Loving this classic button up to transition you into spring. Dress it up with a pencil skirt or down with  toothpick jeans! 
Loving both colors in this versatile pullover. 
Something about the simplicity & colors of this top are making me crave it!  
A classic shirt like this could be worn every week. Dress up or down. Love both colors!
One of my favorite comfy, plain maxi dresses. This was a staple last summer, & will be this year too!  
A good denim jacket to throw over dresses, shirts & button ups, is a must. 
 These (neon pink!) & these are two of my favorite pants from Gap! Love all the color options too.
Whats not to love about these shoes? I'm obsessed. 
My very favorite go with everything sandal from last summer is back.
These sandals with toothpick jeans are a staple, these are great too!  
My new must have for my face is this! Life changing. Get over to Nordstrom & pick up a sample today!
My lips can't live without this. Hands down my favorite lip stick I have ever owned! Moisturizing, long lasting & goes on smooth. 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Always love, love these posts. Thank you!

Mara and Jae said...

yay for favorite things for spring!! i need to go check some of these things out. you nailed it with them all.

agirlnamedgay said...

Helloooooo that is my favorite pancake recipe! Got that bad boy memorized an make them everything chance I get. Thanks for the cheat sheet to steal ur amazing style! oxxo

Jess said...

Oh I LOOOOOOOOVE these posts!!!

Kylie Whiting said...

Whitney I totally bought the Bobbi Brown lipstick based on this post and I LOVE it- thanks for sharing!