4/10/13

Easter

I'm really behind on posting anything on this blog these days, but oddly enough I feel like for the first time in life I am actually on top of everything else. Such is life, I suppose. You can't win em' all!

We celebrated Easter Sunday with my little sister (love having visitors!) and an extra amazing afternoon brunch/ feast/ easter egg hunt at Jeff & Amber's. I really love having in-laws that love to cook/ feed us/ throw parties & entertain (all I have to do is show up with a few easy side dishes). Having family close makes the holidays and little moments so much happier! We died easter eggs earlier in the week & decorated the cutest peep houses. It was a wonderful day spent with loved ones, church and too much food.

Davis had a complete melt down before church & refused to wear the outfit I had picked out for him. This photo was as good as it got for the 4.5 of us. 

4 comments:

Brooke Carter said...

So cute! I love you and your cute family!

Cami @ All Things Lovely said...

looks like such a cute Easter. Love those cute boys of yours and you look FAB momma!
miss your guts...wish we were coming to Cali some time soon...or you were here
xo

The Alvords said...

I love your little family. Everything you guys do looks beautiful, fun, memorable, and real.

mb said...

Your sweet boys! Their eyes are just killin me.