4/10/13

Nine Months.

22 lbs (90%)
30 inches in height (95%)
75% for his head

He's finally starting to move! I went to peek on him during nap time the other day and was happy to see he had broken free of his swaddle and grabbed one of his furry friends (from the opposite side of his crib) to snuggle with. He's rolling, moving & loves to inch his way backwards on the floor. Progress! 

As I sit here and try to think of what to write about my sweet Bennett, the one word that comes to my mind is content. This boy is happy, mellow & so easy on his mama (fingers are crossed little sister follows in his footsteps). Loves to clap & wave when we do, bounce in his jumperoo & gives me the nervous laugh/ look every time he hears his crazy big brother running in the room. As exhausting as having a baby is, there's a sense of peace that comes from their innocence. They literally need you to do everything for them. As tedious as it seems some days, one day (much too soon, I fear) I will miss it. I will miss this! His sweet little giggle & smiles are just what I need sometimes to get me through the day. 

We love you Bean.
Davis at Nine Months & can we talk about how Davis wore these same jean shorts when he was almost 18 months (!!). Bless Bennett & all his chub

6 comments:

Mara and Jae said...

you talk all about what a sweet boy he is, but you don't even have to say that. he just LOOKS like the sweetest thing in those pictures. cute cute boy :)

agirlnamedgay said...

he does definitely just have a look of calm to him. and i remember the pics of davis in those jean shorts. i love seeing my kids n the same clothing!

The Alvords said...

Oh Bennett! He is the most beautiful baby ever. I love a big boy, and his chub is simply to die for. He sounds so much like my Henry, size, personality, and all. I'm pretty sure they will be best friends one day.

mb said...

That little guy is so cute. Those eyes!

Callie said...

He is seriously beautiful! So perfect.

Anonymous said...

173聊天 , 173聊天 , 173聊天 , 173聊天 , 173聊天 , 173聊天 , 173聊天 , 173聊天 , 173聊天 , 173聊天